I have been tagged by the esteemed Lucy who also appears to be writing pornographic copy for a Marks & Spencer Christmas brochure if her text this afternoon is anything to go by.
1. I don't drive. The last person you want cluttering up the roads is me. I live near 3 railway stations, umpteen bus stops and if it's under three miles, I'll walk it. Hell, most of the time I'm walking faster than the traffic.
2. I am chronically shortsighted but I will not, repeat NOT ever wear my specs in public. This is sheer vanity. I also have the start of cataracts which will probably ripen in 20 years. The consultant says that when me cloudy old lenses get whipped out, I'll have 20/20 vision! Is he insane? I'll be able to see myself in sharp focus for the first time in 40 years! The shock will kill me...
The great joy of myopia is that everybody looks about 23 to me, including my dear husband. At least there is some bloke in the front room with a remote control and a bike mag, I'm assuming it's my husband.
3. I know all the words to 'Oliver'. I can only aspire to Prince.
4. Never in a million years will you catch me with an ipod. Ipods and giving birth are a young woman's game. I have embraced other technology and love gadgets in general, though. I have inherited this tendency. My mother, who is 74, has to be surgically detached from her Gameboy as she is addicted to Tetris.
5. The C-word. Hmmm...I'm torn. It could be Chanel, it could be Christian Lacroix but actually it's Chazzing (charity shopping...pay attention 007!) Ah, the heady delights of having the housekeeping in your pocket as you head to the local gentrified high street.
So, I tag Jon, Far Away, and Tom.