OLD LADY FACE CREAMS


Yes, darling ones, it was my birthday at the weekend. I lay in a happy trance of cards, a worrying amount of Old Lady Face Creams, shoes, a skirt made by my daughter, chocs, perfume and a walking Nun that spat fire called Nunzilla. They're trying to tell me something.

So, having got over my prima donna tizzy at NOT being chosen for a Pitch In Time, I have decided to set up my own production company called Nun With A Gun Productions Ltd largely because I want to keep the theme of armed clergy going but also because when I answer the phone I can say "Nun With A Gun Productions. Mother Superior speaking."

Comments

Unknown said…
Yay! Good for you. And Happy Birthday xx
Elinor said…
Thanks dear. I should have bought virtual party bags. xx
Near by said…
Oh belated happy birthday Elinor!
(and go for it with the prodco!)
Elinor said…
Thanks for the birthday wishes and the encouragement FA. xx
Lucy V said…
yeah happy birthday chuck x
Rachael Howard said…
You're a year younger and I hope it was lovely. Happy Birthday. I did a timewarp and actually said that at the weekend. Honest.
Unknown said…
BTW you have a very youthful appearance but if you should find that one of those OLFCs works particularly well, do tip us off, won't you?
Elinor said…
Thanks Luce!

Rach, I knew it! You weren't at that pesky conference at all then!

Helen, trust me, you'll hear it here first.

Popular Posts