Lock and Load wants to believe...

Darling ones, Lock and Load is fearfully excited to be attending a preview of the new X-FILES movie.

I'm also off to the very grand Charlotte Street Hotel to see The Fox and the Child. They've got animal print seats! You can see I'm easily impressed.



In other news, I'm badgering the very lovely Steven Sheil with interview questions about Mum and Dad which is on at the Frightfest in August. This film will make you feel dirty and very, very wrong. If that doesn't shift a few tickets, I don't know what will.

Comments

Dave said…
So what's the verdict?
Elinor said…
X-Files was great! Grim, dark and our two heroes suitably cynical and world-weary.

Fox and the Child had superb photography but was anthropomorphic drivel. Oh well, you can't have it all...
Dave said…
Cool. I look forward to watching it at the weekend.

Popular Posts