I love the sound of whingeing in the morning...

Actually darling ones, I don't. Not at home to moaning, whingeing and/or griping unless it's VERY VERY FUNNY! I do enjoy a good rant now and then but I often feel that's over and done with rather quickly, and having got it off your chest, you can move on. So much better than the slow drip-drip of whingeing, don't you find?

So having now had my whinge about whingeing, and while we're on the subject, don't you find the comments left after articles, YouTube clips et al rather dispiriting? On the plus side, just put 'micropigs' in search on YouTube. You will be cheered instantly.

In other news my ticket is booked for the London Screenwriters' Festival. I look forward to seeing you all there. I must say I rather do like Chris Jones and his can-do attitude to filmmaking. The diametric opposite of whingeing, indeed.

Comments

Popular Posts