Trying to get some writing done!

Honestly darling ones,

the Convent of Eternal Armament (Peckham Division) has been out upon the gad of late. Munich and erm, Birmingham mostly. The Archbishop took me shopping for cut-price communion wine and second-hand wimples, acts which make me instantly suspicious of his lordship but not to worry, I have him under constant surveillance by the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.

In other news, I have been doing a lot of thinking about writing but not much writing. I try not to find these fallow periods frustrating (though they inevitably are). I have decided to concentrate on finishing a war novel and FINALLY putting Penny Dreadful to rest. I'm sick of the sight of her! As you are, I'm sure.

The animation project seems to have stalled somewhat, another source of frustration... ho hum, ever onward etc.

Meanwhile the sun is shining (bah, humbug!) I'm off to sit in the cool dark of the vestry and do some more thinking.

That is all.

Comments

Popular Posts