Memo to self...

...never give directions for a meet-up unless you've got 6 HRT patches stuck to your arm.

Having met the esteemed Lucy Vee at Reef, (a bar/cafe in Paddington Station) before, I suggested it for my lovely collaborators on the viral project. Except that I told them King's Cross by mistake. As soon as I realised this, I frantically texted them and fled screaming to Paddington where Reef is now called Sloe! The seaside ambience and the fish have gone. It's wooden panelling and wine all the way.

Any road up, we had an excellent meeting and thrashed out a basic structure. The originators of the project are keen to press on. Frankly the less faffing at this stage the better.

I have the Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada to watch this weekend.

Thanking you.

Comments

Popular Posts