My mind's a blank...


No, really it is!

I had a lovely evening out on Saturday with our very own Lucy, in town for the Bluecat workshops. We found a pub with decent beer and even better, a Thai restaurant on the first floor. Lucy had suggested an informal feedback session on Just Desserts (my lesbian cannibal comedy, pay attention 007!) Discussion resulted in a plethora of ideas for the next draft so I came away feeling well inspired, and most importantly, NOT CONFUSED about what to do next. It's fermenting away! Don't you love it when that happens?

Sent off my Red Planet entry for a little PO3 action. I am seriously thinking of a radio play to expand the portfolio. But right at this precise moment my mind is a blank. Something will occur before I am obliged to do the ironing.

Comments

Popular Posts