DIGITAL REVOLUTION



Darling ones,
this workshop looks very good and it's FREE!!

I hope to attend. If I do I will report back.

The Creator's Guide to Going Mobile : a digital revolution made simple

Date: Wednesday 12 November 2008
Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm (6-8pm presentations and Q&A followed by drinks/networking until 9pm)

Location:
Conference Room Suite
Accelerator
London Metropolitan University
Shoreditch Building
35 Kingsland Road
London
E2 8AA

Mobile phones will become the tool for reading digital books, playing music and games, looking at images and watching films and TV. No matter if you are currently a traditionalist or somebody who already works for digital media, the development will affect all creators in one way or another. Are you already thinking of joining the next revolution in digital media and distributing your work through mobile phones or inventing software applications? This seminar will give you an overview of the legal framework including licensing, royalties, data protection issues, and offers advice from people that have developed successful business models.

Booking:
73 of 100 places available
Full details and book now

Comments

Lara said…
Oooh that sounds a goodie, El. Can't make it but do be sure to report. How's Nanoonanoo going? x
Elinor said…
Yes, I'm hoping to attend but may have a prior engagement, as you do.

Alas, I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED YET!!!

Oh the shame of it all. Laura's done 5000 words already.
Lucy V said…
I suppose I could join NanoWrimo but I know I won't bastard finish, then that's TWO public shamings for me. And I already have 15000 words. FOR SHAME.
Lara said…
You should join, Luce - we can all be shamed together! Lol xxx
Elinor said…
Ooh yes, let's dilute the shame! xx
Stevyn Colgan said…
Elinor - Thanks for the link. I have booked my place. Looks interesting.
Elinor said…
You're welcome Stevyn!

Popular Posts