Red Planet

Darling ones,

loads of bloggers are through to the second round!!

Congratulations to Jason, David, Laurence, Michelle, Aladdinsane, Caroline and all who made the second round.
Commiserations to those of us who didn't. If nothing else we have something good for the portfolio.

I feel really passionate about my script as it turns out and will continue to develop it.

In other news, my husband is in Thailand driving overland to Bangkok (!) What is the Latin for Never A Dull Moment?
Rather puts my Red Planet grump in perspective...

Comments

Caroline said…
Thanks for the congrats Elinor. A bit of a surprise in my case.

Definitely think you should carry on developing your script. It's got loads of potential.

I'm off now to panic about my not-so-polished remaining pages.
Elinor said…
Thanks for the encouragement, Caroline. I shall carry on.

No panicking, now! Keep calm, focus, breathe and write till your fingers bleed...

It's going to be fab.
Adaddinsane said…
Definitely carry on with your script - it was the second time I'd sent Monsters (I got nowhere last year) and I'd done a huge amount of work on it in the mean time.
Elinor said…
Thanks Adaddinsane, that is heartening news! Congratulations!
Rachael Howard said…
Well done Caroline! Can't wait to see the full thing so shout if you need feedback!!!

Like you Elinor I am checking the inbox, and spam and the inbox again and spam......Sob.
Chip Smith said…
I'm out too (arse).

But well done, Caroline - great news. Very well done!
Lucy V said…
Not to worry Chuck, these things are sent to try us - so give the buggers your script with both barrels next year.
potdoll said…
Second round? I thought it was the finals? I wondered why so many had got through.

better luck next year me duckie.
Elinor said…
Thanks all. Onwards and upwards!

Popular Posts