Where does the time go?


Darling ones,

no, seriously, where does the time go?

Country and Western script is nearly done. When I told the man in charge he would soon be reading it, he sent back a short but cryptic message: 'No weddings please.' To the point, I'm sure you'll agree.

I'm developing a political thriller with the Golders Green group. Very heartening to have such support and an education to me in terms of theatre writing. Very interesting to hear your words spoken out loud. If you've never done it yourself then I recommend it.

Justin Hustlin is now at the rough animatic stage. Very exciting to see the word made flesh.

I've realised that I'm so busy I'm not entering any competitions this year! I am definitely going to the Screenwriters' Festival at Cheltenham this year. Anyone else?

Comments

Piers said…
It's chronovores, I tell you.

Fucking chronovores, that's what.
Adaddinsane said…
I shall be at said Festival.

Chronovores? Eeek!
potdoll said…
sounds like everything is moving in the right direction Elinor!

I'm not going to the festival - too expensive. Think I will stay at home and write. x
Elinor said…
I shall see you there Adad.

Shame you're not coming Pots. x

Popular Posts