Updates

Darling ones,

what a busy time we've had of it at the Convent of Eternal Armament (Peckham division).

Didn't progress any further on the Minioperas, but never mind. I greatly enjoyed the whole process and learned something from it. Do go and have a look at the scripts, they're all posted on the site.

'Agnes Cast', my dystopian schenanigans, was shortlisted for the Euroscript screen story competition, which I was thrilled about.

'Coup' is playing at the White Bear Theatre in Kennington. Do come if you are in the neighbourhood.



'Crumble' (another short play) is having a staged reading in Whitstable. Again, if you're around, do come.





In other news, I am writing a longer play 'Edict 391' about the end of paganism, as you do. I like to think of it as breaking the fourth wall. You will (quite rightly) see it as panto.

And now, I must write! And you must go forth and multiply.

Comments

Popular Posts