A Nice Cup of Rosie Lee from Leafy Bean


 

I don't know about you but I love coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon. Coffee I'm happy to drink alone but tea has always seemed more convivial if you know what I mean

The nice people at Leafy Bean have kindly sent me some of their tea to try. I must say I was very impressed by the green tea with peppermint - called Pure Content-mint (arf). I love a good pun as much as I love tea. It had a lovely aroma in the cup that perked me right up and unlike many herb teas, I didn't leave it to go cold. It was so nice, I actually finished it while it was still hot. Practically unheard of in my house. I liked the bag it came in and the smell as I opened the wrapper. There's something about the smell of mint that just lifts the spirits. I left mine to brew for five minutes. I don't usually add sugar or honey as I prefer to experience the flavour unadulterated by sweeteners. Very nice indeed.

Website: LEAFY BEAN
 

Comments

Popular Posts